Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions are written with the intent to make our website a safe site to use and that the terms and conditions are set down under English law.
Acorn Printing Services Ltd will not reproduce any unlicensed copyrighted material from any source. The persons supplying any artwork should ensure that it is original or that they have permission to reproduce the work whether it is photographic, artistic or the written word. Acorn retains the right to refuse to reproduce any work that they believe to be unlicensed.
General Terms & Conditions
1. All contracted business is with Acorn Printing Services Ltd (APS Ltd) of Acorn House, Falkland Close, Charter Avenue Industrial Estate, Canley, Coventry, CV4 8AU, England. Websites trading www.acorn-printing.co.uk www.tshirtuk.com and www.tbears.co.uk are divisions of APS Ltd.
2. Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.
3. APS Ltd use HSBC to ensure that any credit card transactions are completed using a fully encrypted safe facility.
4. APS Ltd do not store any credit card details. Any data stored is kept in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
5. The customer must ensure that they are the rightful owner of the credit card and that they undertake to supply the correct information for the transactions to be completed. It is a legal requirement that there must be sufficient funds available to cover the cost of the transaction.
6. Communication by fax or email is legally binding therefore an acceptance of quotation or of finished artwork is the customer's responsibility.
1. Delivery dates are agreed at the order stage and acceptance by the customer.
2. VAT is charged where appropriate. Export orders subject to import duty in the customer's own country are the responsibility of the customer.
3. Delivery charges are shown at time of quotation and agreed at customer's acceptance of order. Delivery will be by Royal Mail or carrier subject to size of shipment.
1. If for some reason you need to cancel an order, we will do what we can to help you. However if the goods for your order have already arrived with us, there will be a 10% cancellation/re-stocking fee applicle. Any origination charges will also be payable.
1. In the unlikely event of a complaint due to faulty goods or workmanship, customers should first inform Acorn Printing Services Ltd in writing within 2 days of receipt of the goods. Once clearance by APS Ltd has been given then the goods should be returned. The cost of the return will be borne by the company and the goods replaced should the complaint be found valid.
2. Goods that are not faulty and printed to the customer's specification cannot be returned or exchanged as they were produced to the customer's requirements.
3. Goods that are supplied by the customer are printed/embroidered at their own risk. While we take every care while embellishing your garments, we cannot be held liable financially or otherwise for supplied garments that are damaged or printed/embroidered with faults.
4. APS tries to ensure that the information available on the website at any time is correct and accurate but cannot guarantee that it will be error-free. APS does not make any warranty that the website is free from infection by viruses, Trojans, worms or anything else that may have destructive properties.
5. APS does not accept liability for any errors and omissions either in any quotation or the website material and reserves the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
6. APS will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
7. APS makes no representations about the fitness for a particular purpose of any of the goods or garments available on any of their websites.
8. APS does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use of the website or for any products or garments purchased from the website.
9. APS will only be liable for direct loss up to a maximum total of the price of the product or garment purchased in respect of any claim.
10. This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by English law.
These Terms and Conditions contain the full terms & conditions between you the customer and APS relating to your purchase. You are responsible for reading all information in these Terms and Conditions fully. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.
All material and software are Copyright Acorn Printing Services Limited. All rights reserved. It is strictly prohibited to copy, publish or redistribute any of the material and software contained in any of the APS websites.
Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in England. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.